Welcome to the Trails Resource Center.
Questions? Contact a Trails Trainer
The next stage of Trails Modernization is now live!
The release includes the following:
- Safety & Risk Assessments
- Trauma screenings
- Developmental screenings
- Maintenance of Effort (MOE)
The following trainings are available:
- Welcome to New Trails—available on both the CWTS website and the CDHS portal. This is designed for any Trails user and covers basic navigation.
- Train-the-trainer videos—available on the CWTS website. These are designed for individuals who will provide technical assistance or training to other staff members.
- Job aids will be available and posted on the CWTS website.
- Contact the OIT Help Desk:
- Phone: 303-239-4357
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: https://oitservicedesk.state.co.us/web/frontoffice/login?redirect=/portal
Trails Modernization Meetings:
CTUG is available to assist users with Trails Modernization questions and processes. To participate in a Trails Modernization meeting, please contact JP Sleeger or Michael Martinez. Meetings take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Remember, to log into Modernized Trails you must use the following URL: https://trails.state.co.us
What brings you here today?
I want to complete my Fundamentals Trails learning.
Select this option to view the Trails tutorials for your upcoming Fundamentals courses.